What personal data do we collect?
DADA collects details from the parent/guardian regarding the student at time of registration including:
• Child’s name, date of birth
• Name, email address and contact numbers of parents/guardians
• Any relevant medical conditions of child (ie. asthma, allergies, etc.)
Why do we collect this information and how is it used?
• Child’s name and date of birth - we collect this information to identify the correct class for the student.
• Email address and phone number(s), occasionally address of Child/Parent/Guardian - we collect this information to distribute any necessary correspondence, invoices and other communications relating to DADA and your child, or to contact you in the case of emergency.
• Details of medical conditions - we collect this information to ensure that we are aware of anything that might put your child at risk and the attention that may be required.
Subject to your consent which we receive upon registration, we may send you information about DADA events, dates for your diaries, workshops etc. You may withdraw your consent to your personal data being used for this purpose at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which third partes do we share this information with?
If your child is successful in booking a show / film / commercial etc. we may be required to share with Organisers /Casting Director / Production Company your Name, your child's Name, your child's DOB & Residential Address for the purpose of securing a child licence.
Who can access this Data?
• The data we collect is stored securely by DADA and is accessible only by our Director and Administration/Agency Staﬀ.
• Telephone numbers and email addresses of students/parents/guardians are also kept by the School Principal and Admin Staff in case of emergency.
DADA engages third-party data processors - Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ to store and manage data (names and email addresses) for the purpose of sending our Newsletters, Hosting Ireland https://www.hostingireland.ie/privacy-policy.php to host our website and Google Drive for some sharing file storage https://policies.google.com/privacy. We do not share data with any other third-party data processor.
If my child leaves the school what happens to my personal data and my child’s personal data?
When a student leaves DADA, personal data relating to that child and their parent/guardian will be deleted from the database.
DADA stores and processes personal data in Ireland only. In accordance with the Irish Data Protection legislation, this data must be acquired and managed fairly. Not all staff members will be expected to be experts in Data Protection legislation. However, DADA is committed to ensuring that its staff have sufficient awareness of the legislation in order to be able to anticipate and identify a Data Protection issue, should one arise.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us by postal mail or email:
45A Donore Avenue South Circular Road